Re: [SOGo] to better understand Sogo

  • From: Nicolas - Lileo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] to better understand Sogo
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:54:35 +0200

Hi, thanks for the answer,

Actually i checked the foreign key relations and there is no relationships between tables...

Cheers

Nicolas FABRE
Tél : 09 72 29 97 47
Tél : 02 28 08 75 24

LILEO
1 rue du Tonkin - 44000 NANTES
http://www.lileo.fr

Le 28/06/2012 14:18, Buddy Butterfly a écrit :
" type="cite">
Hi,

if this is a proper db model then the relationships should be visible in
the foreign key relations ;-)