Re: [SOGo] Is it possible...

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Is it possible...
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:36:13 -0700

On Thursday, June 28, 2012, Yellow Deli wrote:
To have SOGo running on one machine, with all the other services running from a Mac Server?

I have an instance of OS X Server 10.6, which has LDAP, Calendar, and Mail, all running and configured. Can I point SOGo to use those services, and just have the DB and Web interface on the SOGo machine?

Sure. SOGo is designed such that it can operate on multiple servers.

Steve