Re: [SOGo] to better understand Sogo

  • From: Nicolas - Lileo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] to better understand Sogo
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:57:46 +0200

alright but what is the purpose to have relations between calendar and adressbook?

Cheers

Nicolas FABRE

Le 29/06/2012 06:16, vikas sinha a écrit :
" type="cite">Hi,

If you see the tables, they have same name except acl and quick add as suffix. This is the relation.

Vikas

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 21:35:41 +0530 wrote

Hi,

really? This is unbelievable.

Are we back in 1970? Do people know what a ER diagramm is (special
focus should be on the R here ;-)?