Re: [SOGo]

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To: David Wagner < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo]
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:01:35 -0400

Hi David

On 2012-06-26, at 2:32 PM, David Wagner wrote:

> I am new to SOGo and I downloaded the ZEG appliance 1.3.16 - latest versin
> to try it out and I like it so far. When I try to add a new user it says to
> use the webmin ldap module and browse the database. When I try to I get the
> following error: The LDAP browser cannot be used : The password in the LDAP
> server configuration is encrypted and cannot be used by Webmin I have been
> googleing for a little while but no answer. What am i doing wrong. I know
> the message is straig forward but I don't want to make changes and possibly
> break something in the process. Also I noticed that the jabber and samba
> modules also don't work. Is this normal or are they supposed to?

There's a configuration problem with the latest version of the ZEG. I'll
upload a new revision today.

Thanks,

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

  • [SOGo], David Wagner, 06/26/2012
    • Re: [SOGo], Francis Lachapelle, 06/29/2012