[SOGo] ANN: ZEROSPAM - Cloud based anti-spam solution free trial

  • From: Alexandre Boyer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ANN: ZEROSPAM - Cloud based anti-spam solution free trial
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:23:39 -0400

SOGo Users,

We, at ZEROSPAM, are proud users of Inverse's SOGo and we wanted to support, in our way, this great product.

In the SOGo 1.3.16 virtual appliance, you will find a link to ZEROSPAM solution under the "Support" tab.

Clicking on the sign-up form will lead you to a 60 days free trial of our anti-spam solution.

But this offer is not limited to 1.3.16 ZEG appliance users only. Every SOGo user is welcomed to give a try to ZEROSPAM!

The web form can be found at: https://www2.zerospam.ca/zegtrial

Feel free to test us!

Kind regards,

Alexandre.
--
Logo ZEROSPAM Alexandre Boyer
Assistance technique

">

  • [SOGo] ANN: ZEROSPAM - Cloud based anti-spam solution free trial, Alexandre Boyer, 06/29/2012