Re: [SOGo]

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Cc: David Wagner < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo]
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:26:47 -0400

On 2012-06-29, at 10:01 AM, Francis Lachapelle wrote:

> Hi David
>
> On 2012-06-26, at 2:32 PM, David Wagner wrote:
>
>> I am new to SOGo and I downloaded the ZEG appliance 1.3.16 - latest versin
>> to try it out and I like it so far. When I try to add a new user it says
>> to use the webmin ldap module and browse the database. When I try to I get
>> the following error: The LDAP browser cannot be used : The password in the
>> LDAP server configuration is encrypted and cannot be used by Webmin I have
>> been googleing for a little while but no answer. What am i doing wrong. I
>> know the message is straig forward but I don't want to make changes and
>> possibly break something in the process. Also I noticed that the jabber
>> and samba modules also don't work. Is this normal or are they supposed to?
>
> There's a configuration problem with the latest version of the ZEG. I'll
> upload a new revision today.

It's now available (1.3.16a) :

http://www.sogo.nu/english/downloads/zeg.html

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

  • [SOGo], David Wagner, 06/26/2012
    • Re: [SOGo], Francis Lachapelle, 06/29/2012
      • Re: [SOGo], Francis Lachapelle, 06/29/2012