Re: [SOGo] ANN: automx - automated mail account configuration

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: automx - automated mail account configuration
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:59:49 +0200

* Stephen Ingram
< >:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter
> < >
> wrote:
> > * Christian Rößner
> > < >:
> >> Hi,

> >> As far as I can tell, automx is running under Centos6.2. All required
> >> dependencies are in the standard repositories. So it shouldn't be too
> >> hard
> >> to prepare RPM packages. Last time I had done RPMs was under SuSE 8.4.
> >> That's a while ago; hope that has not changed too much since these days
> >> ;-)
> >>

> > Ray will take a look at RPMs. So they are on their way…
>
> Are these ready yet? I still don't see anything about them on the Website.

We've sucxessfully built RPMs last week. This week is documentation week. We
plan to release within the next 14 days. That will also include RPMs.

p@rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563