[SOGo] Webinterface broken

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Webinterface broken
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 04:43:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

after a long search I don't find a solution for my problem. After an update
from Sogo 1.3.1 to 1.3.15 the login screen of the webinterface was in a
complete disorder showing white background and just simple html Elemets for
username, password and choosing language. The login button link just points to
http.../Sogo/#, login is not possible any more.
The CalDAV and CardDAV access via Thunderbird + Lightning works without
problems.

Does anybody have an idea what could be the reason for this problem. I don't
find any errors in the logs!!!

Thanks a lot,
David