Re: [SOGo] Webinterface broken

  • From: Anton Duckart < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Webinterface broken
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:47:14 +0200

On 19.07.2012 10:43,

wrote:
Hi,

after a long search I don't find a solution for my problem. After an update
from Sogo 1.3.1 to 1.3.15 the login screen of the webinterface was in a
complete disorder showing white background and just simple html Elemets for
username, password and choosing language. The login button link just points to
http.../Sogo/#, login is not possible any more.
The CalDAV and CardDAV access via Thunderbird + Lightning works without
problems.

Does anybody have an idea what could be the reason for this problem. I don't
find any errors in the logs!!!

Thanks a lot,
David

Hi David,

from earlier postings:
check your Apache configuration file (/etc/httpd/conf.d/SOGo.conf)
* your Apache configuration file (/etc/httpd/conf.d/SOGo.conf) has been updated with the new path where the Web ressources are located
(/usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources)

Anton