Re: [SOGo] LDAP or sogo address book in thunderbird

  • From: Philippe CUIF < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] LDAP or sogo address book in thunderbird
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:33:33 +0200

Le 15/07/12 17:09, Christian Rößner a écrit :
today I saw the same problem and I remember having had seen a solution here on the list. I found your answer, but it does not work for me. I had completely removed Library/Thunderbird from my Mac and followed your 2 list points. But after installing the integrator again, I still can not change the LDAP address book. Tested twice here :-(
Sorry, it appears I made a mistake in my previous post.

The installation order is : lightning, integrator, connector (and not lightning, connector, integrator as I previously wrote). Thunderbird is restarted after each add-on installation.

It worked for us (in conjunction with the proper settings of the sogo-integrator).

Hope this help.

PhC.