[SOGo] CardDAV iPhone

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:05:39 +0200

Hi,

I successfully connected an iPhone to SOGo via CardDAV. The iPhone is not complaining about the connection. A Virtualhost on port 8800 is active.
I see OPTION and PROFIND action in Apache accesslog and in sogo.log for /SOGo/dav/test1/.

But on the iPhone I cannot see contacts from the server and contacts added on the iPhone are not synced to the server.
(CalDAV works as expected.)
I got a backup for the user and the file does only include the contact added via webGUI or Thunderbird.

What is happening here?
With which debug setting can I see what is wrong?

Marc