Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:55:22 +0200

Slávek,

Slávek Banko schrieb (20.07.2012 16:30 Uhr):
Dne pá 20. července 2012 Marc Patermann napsal(a):

I successfully connected an iPhone to SOGo via CardDAV. The iPhone is
not complaining about the connection. A Virtualhost on port 8800 is
active. I see OPTION and PROFIND action in Apache accesslog and in
sogo.log for /SOGo/dav/test1/.

But on the iPhone I cannot see contacts from the server and contacts
added on the iPhone are not synced to the server.
(CalDAV works as expected.)
I got a backup for the user and the file does only include the contact
added via webGUI or Thunderbird.

What is happening here?
With which debug setting can I see what is wrong?

Apple in the instructions for CardDAV says port 8843:
The port is one of the only things, that you can configure for CardDAV on the iPhone. And while the iPhone is not complaining and there are connections on the SOGo side, I don't think this is the problem here.

Marc