Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:55:20 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Moin,

>>> Apple in the instructions for CardDAV says port 8843:
>> The port is one of the only things, that you can configure for CardDAV on
>> the iPhone. And while the iPhone is not complaining and there are
>> connections on the SOGo side, I don't think this is the problem here.
> As expected changing the port does not change anything (else).
>
> Any hints?

did you try to add a contact on the iPhone itself and checked, if that one
got synced to SOGo?

Also concerning the port: If 8800, then this is plain TCP. If 8843, you chose
to use SSL. As far as I remember myself, it is necessary to store the CA on
the phhne, if self-signed certs are used.

Grüße

-Christian Rößner

---
Rößner-Network-Solutions