Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:22:09 +0200

Hi,

thanks for all the replies. But I think the TCP/HTTP connection is not the problem here.

Wolfgang Hennerbichler schrieb (24.07.2012 12:12 Uhr):

On 07/24/2012 11:55 AM, Christian Rößner wrote:
did you try to add a contact on the iPhone itself and checked, if that one got synced to SOGo?
This is the problem.
There are contact on the server.
There are other contacts on the iPhone.
There are connections between the two.
There is no sync.

Also concerning the port: If 8800, then this is plain TCP. If 8843, you chose to use SSL. As far as I remember myself, it is necessary to store the CA on the phhne, if self-signed certs are used.
Did you also add the specific dns-entries?
_carddavs._tcp.yourserver.com. IN SRV 0 5 443 carddav.yourserver.com.

iphone <-> sogo carddav works (surpringsinly) flawlessly here.
As you can see in the log files I've send there are connection between the iPhone and SOGo.
So dealing "how to find the server" DNS entries and port is not the issue. Prove me wrong. :)

Marc