General discussion on installation and configuration of SOGo

Text archives Help


Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone


Chronological Thread 
  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:59:08 +0200

Daniel,

Daniel Berteaud schrieb (24.07.2012 17:05 Uhr):
Le 20/07/2012 14:05, Marc Patermann a écrit :

I successfully connected an iPhone to SOGo via CardDAV. The iPhone is
not complaining about the connection. A Virtualhost on port 8800 is active.
I see OPTION and PROFIND action in Apache accesslog and in sogo.log for
/SOGo/dav/test1/.

But on the iPhone I cannot see contacts from the server and contacts
added on the iPhone are not synced to the server.
(CalDAV works as expected.)
I got a backup for the user and the file does only include the contact
added via webGUI or Thunderbird.

What is happening here?
With which debug setting can I see what is wrong?

Can you post your apache config, the problem might be here.
I started a new test.
On a new ZEG image I installed my gnustep defaults file.
Added a few calendars, apointments, address books and contacts via WebGUI.
Changed Apache's ports.conf to listen on 8843 too.
Added your virtualhost as sogo-carddav.conf in conf.d.

For example, here's the apache conf I've added to make Carddav working:

<VirtualHost 0.0.0.0:8843>
ServerName sogo.domain.tld
SSLEngine On
ProxyRequests Off
SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule /principals(.*) /$1 [L,R]
RewriteRule /SOGo/dav(.*) /$1 [L,R]
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate

<Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000>
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "8843"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "sogo.domain.tld:8843"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://sogo.domain.tld:8843";
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" "127.0.0.1"
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Proxy>
</VirtualHost>
I had to a2enmod ssl.
And add the certificate settings to the virtualhost.
After successful restart of Apache, I connected via Safari to store the certificate and configured the new CardDAV server in the settings.

Nothing changed for the iPhone. :(
The entries in sogo.log are still the same (see https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2012-07/msg00185.html)


Marc



Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of page