[SOGo] Combining Filter Rules

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Combining Filter Rules
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 04:26:14 -0400 (EDT)

I got a problem, when i tried to combine filter rules.

Here is the szenario:
* Rule 1 matches on a criteria and initiate an action.
for example:
From contains

ACTION: forward the message to

* Rule2 matches on a "superset" of rule1
for example:
FROM contains @gmx.de
ACTION: file message in test@mailbox.

... but it doesnt work, as i supposed. Rule 2 wasnt recognized.
A look in the script-file shows, that the rules are combined with "elsif".

I´m able to solve that problem with another set of rules -
but is that the desired behavior? What does the "Stop processing Rule action"
make a sense for?

Thanks in advance.

DMe