Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:20:47 +0200

Hi,

Marc Patermann schrieb (26.07.2012 09:38 Uhr):
Marc Patermann schrieb (20.07.2012 14:05 Uhr):

I successfully connected an iPhone to SOGo via CardDAV. The iPhone is not complaining about the connection. A Virtualhost on port 8800 is active.
I see OPTION and PROFIND action in Apache accesslog and in sogo.log for /SOGo/dav/test1/.

But on the iPhone I cannot see contacts from the server and contacts added on the iPhone are not synced to the server.
(CalDAV works as expected.)
I got a backup for the user and the file does only include the contact added via webGUI or Thunderbird.

Any hint is really appreciated!

I don't know what it was. It was in the .GNUstepDefaults somewhere though.
I started again with the ZEG config and changed value by value. And in the end I had a working config for my environment.

Marc