Re: [SOGo] Question SOGo/Thunderbird

  • From: Nicolas Cauchie < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question SOGo/Thunderbird
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 01:21:38 +0200

Le 28/07/2012 00:59, Nicolas Cauchie a écrit :
" type="cite"> Hello there !

I have a question, maybe a dumb question...

If I understood the documentation, SOGo Integrator/Connector isn't efficient if SOGo server and Mail server are differents ?

My configuration is :
- A mail server (Dovecot/Postfix)
- A SOGo server (lastest day release)
- An AD server (W2k8)

When using WebInterface, everything's OK (ouch!) : mails, calendar, contacts..

When I configure Thunderbird with an email account, everything's OK. (mails only, obviously)

Then I install SOGo Integrator (customized), Connector and Mozilla Lightning.

Never I set the SOGo adress server... How Thunderbird is supposed to know this adress to catch contacts and calendar? If I understood (again..) Integrator customization is only to allow automatic updates...?
My Thunderbird mail account IMAP/SMTP adresses pointing to my mails server, not my SOGo server, and it's the only one place where I can set any adress...

Thanks in advance to light up my mind ;)

Nicolas

To complete my previously question, I join the SOGo log error, when I try to add a calendar in Thunderbird :

2012-07-28 01:15:57.652 sogod[3274] ERROR(-[NGLdapSearchResultEnumerator nextObject]): does not support result references yet ..
Jul 28 01:15:57 sogod [3274]: <0x0x8f33620[SOGoDAVAuthenticator]> tried wrong password for user '<user>@mydomain.fr'!
localhost - - [28/Jul/2012:01:15:57 GMT] "PROPFIND /SOGo/dav/user/ HTTP/1.1" 401 12/272 0.008 - - 0

Must, in theory, calendars and contacts be synchronized automatically ?

Thanks again :)