Re: [SOGo] Question SOGo/Thunderbird

  • From: Paul van der Vlis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question SOGo/Thunderbird
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:47:58 +0200

Op 28-07-12 00:59, Nicolas Cauchie schreef:
> Hello there !
>
> I have a question, maybe a dumb question...
>
> If I understood the documentation, SOGo Integrator/Connector isn't
> efficient if SOGo server and Mail server are differents ?
>
> My configuration is :
> - A mail server (Dovecot/Postfix)
> - A SOGo server (lastest day release)
> - An AD server (W2k8)
>
> When using WebInterface, everything's OK (ouch!) : mails, calendar,
> contacts..
>
> When I configure Thunderbird with an email account, everything's OK.
> (mails only, obviously)
>
> Then I install SOGo Integrator (customized), Connector and Mozilla
> Lightning.
>
> Never I set the SOGo adress server... How Thunderbird is supposed to
> know this adress to catch contacts and calendar? If I understood
> (again..) Integrator customization is only to allow automatic updates...?
> My Thunderbird mail account IMAP/SMTP adresses pointing to my mails
> server, not my SOGo server, and it's the only one place where I can set
> any adress...

Hello Nicolas,

I don't know Integrator. I create an calendar and an address book in
Thunderbird, then it works.

The calendar configuration is simple to find: "file | new | calendar".

The address book configuration is only in the address book itself. "file
| new | addressbook on server"

With regards,
Paul.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/