Re: [SOGo] Question SOGo/Thunderbird

  • From: "Bruno Lingner (Hugo)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question SOGo/Thunderbird
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 12:42:06 +0200

In our case, I unpack the sogo integrator and edit the file
defaults/preferences/site.js
and set the last line like this:
pref("sogo-integrator.autocomplete.server.urlid", "ldap");
that's because in the sogo config file .GNUstepDefaults we have
the ldap address book configured like this:

{
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = uid;
UIDFieldName = uid;
MultipleBookingsFieldName = multiplebookings;
KindFieldName = kind;
SearchFieldNames = ("sn", "cn", "uid", "mail" );
baseDN = "dc=sogo,dc=de";
filter = "(objectClass='calEntry' AND mail='*')";
id = ldap;
displayName = "Kochan";
hostname = localhost;
type = ldap;
port = 389;
scope = SUB;
isAddressBook = YES;
canAuthenticate = YES;
},

and of course I set the isi:updateURL to our server.
after then I repack the extension and distribute it.
then lightning automatically sets the address book to "Kochan" in the
file/preferences/composition/addressing menue.

hope this helps.

greetings
hugo.-