[SOGo] Multi-domain LDAP authentication. Problem

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Multi-domain LDAP authentication. Problem
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:46:44 +1000

Hi,

I'm trying to setup multi-domain SoGo(ver 2) and I currently have a
working config, but one that's rather tedious to maintain.

We have ou=zones such as:

dn: dc=somedomain,dc=com,ou=zones,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au
associatedDomain: somedomain.com

And we have ou=emails such as:
uid= ,ou=emails,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au
mail:

mail: ...

My current SoGo config is as such:

sogod domains '{
"somedomain.ncom" = {
SOGoMailDomain = "somedomain.com";
SOGoUserSources = (
{
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = uid;
UIDFieldName = uid;
baseDN = "ou=emails,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=daemons,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
bindPassword = deleted;
canAuthenticate = YES;
filter = "uid=''*@somedomain.com''";
hostname = "deleted";
id = punch;
isAddressBook = YES;
port = 389;
}
);
};
"anotherdomain.net.au" = {
SOGoMailDomain = "anotherdomain.net.au";
SOGoUserSources = (
{
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = uid;
UIDFieldName = uid;
baseDN = "ou=emails,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=daemons,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
bindPassword = deleted;
canAuthenticate = YES;
filter = "uid=''*@anotherdomain.net.au''";
hostname = "deleted";
id = webgate;
isAddressBook = YES;
port = 389;
}
);
};
}'
sogod SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled YES
sogod SOGoForwardEnabled YES
sogod OCSFolderInfoURL
postgresql://sogo:deleted@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info
sogod OCSSessionsFolderURL
postgresql://sogo:deleted@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder
sogod SOGoIMAPServer localhost
sogod SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoMemcachedHost localhost
sogod SOGoSieveServer sieve://localhost:4190
sogod SOGoTimeZone Australia/Melbourne
sogod SOGoVacationEnabled YES
sogod SOGoLanguage English
sogod SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoProfileURL
postgresql://sogo:deleted@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile

And while this config is working fine and it allows us to isolate one
domain from another, it would be a hard tedious work to have to configure
HUNDREDS of domains this way.

Is there any way we can automate this? ie. have SoGo look up ou=zones and
check an associatedDomain attribute so that we can just add more domains
to LDAP without having to reconfigure SOGO?

Thanks,
Petr