Re: [SOGo] Shared calendar in iCal works with OSX 10.8!

  • From: Robert Casties < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Shared calendar in iCal works with OSX 10.8!
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:55:24 +0200

On 31.07.12 18:35, Thomas Urban wrote:
> This issue is very weird nevertheless. I know Macs running 10.6 with
> proper support for delegations in Calendar.app as well as 10.7 systems
> doing so. However, my 10.7 isn't working with the very same installation
> of SOGo tested on all those machines and that's I'm so curious about.

For some people it worked to set up iCal with delegations in 10.6 and
then upgrade to 10.7 or copy over all settings.

I wasn't able to set up iCal delegation in 10.7 but I didn't try the
set-up-in-10.6 route.

On 10.8 it worked the first time.

Best
Robert

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science