Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 dows not sync calandar with Iphone 4s

  • From: Philippe CUIF < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 dows not sync calandar with Iphone 4s
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 10:40:09 +0200

Working here with 2.0.0 RC3 and iPhone 4 (no S) running IOS 5.1.1 (latest).

The only difference is a "/" at the end of the URL (https://userid@server/SOGo/dav/userid/)

As we are using a non-official certificate for SSL, it takes quit a long time for the iPhone to set up the caldav account. It even fails to communicate in SSL the first time. We have to accept to fallback to non SSL. Obviously it does'nt work better but it is the stupid way Apple forces us to go through ... Once it fails a second time, we can acces the advanced parameters pane and re check SSL, set port to 443 and adjust the URL.

If only we could set up things manually right from the start ... how much time we would save instead of waiting for the machine to fail :D

" type="cite">
Changed the url several times. Deleted myusername in front of IP. The same.