Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 dows not sync calandar with Iphone 4s

  • From: Chris Moules < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 dows not sync calandar with Iphone 4s
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 10:53:06 +0200

A manual installation of the certificate on the device up front should work.
You can do that via your web server. Just make sure that you have the correct
MIME type setup for download/install.
Or if you have any MDM service you can install it via that.

If you have a Root CA just install the CA certificate. Easy-RSA from OpenVPN
is not bad for a simple CA.
<https://github.com/OpenVPN/easy-rsa>

I have not used SOGo 2 yet, just 1.X.

Chris