Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 dows not sync calandar with Iphone 4s

  • From: Wolfgang Hennerbichler < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 dows not sync calandar with Iphone 4s
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:12:34 +0200

You can always import the certificate of your CA into your iphone by pointing
safari to the certificate file of the CA, then it's a trusted certificate,
and you don't have to wait any longer.
other than that I can report that sogo 1.3.17-1 works on my iphone 4s, like a
charm. didn't try sogo 2.0 though.

--
http://www.wogri.com