[SOGo] SOGo v2: pop3 -> imap migration and MySQL backend

  • From: sebastián < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo v2: pop3 -> imap migration and MySQL backend
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:53:21 -0300

Dear list,

I have two questions regarding SOGo v2.

I'm planning to migrate some mail accounts from Outlook/local .pst storage/pop3 to imap.

I know Thunderbird can do the pop3 -> imap migration, except it looses some contacts' details. AFAIK, Thunderbird do it better than readpst/libpst.

Does SOGo v2 simplify this in any way?

ITOH, does SOGo v2 continue supporting MySQL/PostgreSQL as accounts sources?

TIA,

--
Sebstián

  • [SOGo] SOGo v2: pop3 -> imap migration and MySQL backend, sebastián, 08/31/2012