Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0rc5 is released!

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0rc5 is released!
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:40:40 -0400

On 31/08/12 15:37,

wrote:
Are there any plans to release the source in
http://www.sogo.nu/files/downloads/SOGo/Sources/ as with previous releases?
You can pull the latest development code from ca.inverse.sogo/ca.inverse.sope and the sogo branch from openchange's svn server. There will be no tarballs as things will move from a fast pace from now and we encourage people from using the latest nightly builds, following our documentation too.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca