[SOGo] MS Outlook don' t synchronize Inbox mail folder automatically, only manually by pressing 'Update folder' at Inbox. Is it SOGo RC5 bug or feature ?

  • From: "Oooo1" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] MS Outlook don' t synchronize Inbox mail folder automatically, only manually by pressing 'Update folder' at Inbox. Is it SOGo RC5 bug or feature ?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 05:01:01 +0400

Value SOGoMailMessageCheck works for Web only, but how is checking of new mail for Outlook possible without pressing "Update folder" button ?

At the moment for RC5 I send e-mail from myself to myself, or somebody sends me e-mail and I can see it only after pressing for “Update folder” at Inbox.

But when I see at the Inbox folder synchronization property and open synchronization sheet, I can see that there are for example 5 messages locally and 8 messages at the server.

That is MS Outlook can see messages at server automatically.

For Sent folder is allright, synchronization works and the same message quantity are displayed at Sent folder sych property.