Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0 where is the last 1.3.x version?

  • From: "Hans de Groot" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0 where is the last 1.3.x version?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:37:29 +0200

Hi,

Where can I down load the lastest 1.3.x version? Running 1.3.16 now.

I am not using ldap and the manual states it's a requirement for 2.0. I this
a mistake in the manual and can I setup 2.0 exactly the same as 1.3? (use
mysql for authentication etc..)

Thanks

Hans

On Friday, September 28, 2012 04:06 CEST, Aaron C Johnson
< >