Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0 where is the last 1.3.x version?

  • From: Devinder Singh < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0 where is the last 1.3.x version?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:11:30 +0530

Yes you can use Sogo2.0 with mysql for authentication. I got it done for mysql.

Follow procedure given for Postgres and instead go for Mysql settings.
Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi
On 9/28/2012 1:07 PM, Hans de Groot wrote:
 Hi,

Where can I down load the lastest 1.3.x version? Running 1.3.16 now.

I am not using ldap and the manual states it's a requirement for 2.0. I this a mistake in the manual and can I setup 2.0 exactly the same as 1.3? (use mysql for authentication etc..)

Thanks

Hans

On Friday, September 28, 2012 04:06 CEST, Aaron C Johnson

 "><