Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0 where is the last 1.3.x version?

  • From: Devinder Singh < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0 where is the last 1.3.x version?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:10:06 +0530

You can also refer the below url for step wise instructions on SOGo setup

http://wiki.debian.org/SOGo
Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi
On 9/28/2012 1:11 PM, Devinder Singh wrote:
" type="cite">
Yes you can use Sogo2.0 with mysql for authentication. I got it done for mysql.

Follow procedure given for Postgres and instead go for Mysql settings.
Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi