[SOGo] Recurrence end date field

  • From: Fabio Onorini < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Recurrence end date field
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:29:49 +0200

Hi sogo users,
I'm using last sogo release with MySQL backend for calendars e contacts data.

For every calendar folder, sogo create 3 tables, with VCAL data, exploded event data (quick table) and acl data.
All datetime data are stored in timestamp format in INT field.
But int fields are limited and in recurring events with no end date, c_cycleenddate is 2147483647 (max for int field).

With function FROM_UNIXTIME c_cycleenddate becomes 2038-01-19 04:14:07

I tried to alter table field in BIGINT but no changes... something wrong on write function.

bye bye

--
Fabio Onorini