Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0

  • From: David Cure < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.0.0
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:46:30 +0200

Hello,

I upgrade from 1.3.18a to 2.0.0 on Debian squeeze.

And now Firefox 10.0.7ESR on Linux doesn't display the calendar
windows : nothing in event frame and nothing in day view. I need to
choose another calendar view kind and after the day view is displayed.
Same thing for the event view : select another king for example nex 14
days and the event are displayed.

I don't have this error with Chrome or Firefox 15.

David.