Re: [SOGo] 2.0.0 Cannot subscribe to calendars

  • From: Christian Paminger < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] 2.0.0 Cannot subscribe to calendars
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 09:34:54 +0200

OK, sorry for my stupied question.
A double-click on the subscribing user brings the solution.
The new GUI ist much more powerful than I thought.

Christian

On 2012-09-28 17:11, Christian Paminger wrote:
We are using SOGo 2.0.0 on Debian Wheezy with PostgreSQL.

User A creates a Calendar and give the rights for subscribing to user B. But user B cannot subscribe to this calender.
As admin I can subscribe to any calender. But as user to non calendar. nada

Are there some global preferences to set?
Have the users to be in the same LDAP-Group?

Thanks for any help,
Christian