Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here

  • From: Igor Vitorac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:11:20 +0100

I had the same problem with the latest versions (1.7, 1.8) of Lightning (before they realized TB ESR).
Simply, free/busy was not available in Lightning.
I have noticed that Lightning receives info from SOGo, and displays it for a very short time and then hides it.

I did not have time to test Thunderbird 17esr + Lightning 19.

Regards,
Igor