Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here

  • From: Simon Walter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:05:16 +0900

On 11/21/2012 10:21 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 21/11/12 08:05, Philippe CUIF wrote:
can we upgrade to this brand new Thunderbird ? Can we use the Sogo Connector and Integrator avalaible on the website (release 10.0.3 July 26th 2012) or do we have to wait for new Sogo extensions ?
Feel free to test the extensions available from our github repository:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector.tb17
https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-integrator.tb17

We'll release them together with v2.0.3.

Forgive me if this is written or announced somewhere: Is there a release date for 2.0.3?

I'm planning a few things and would like to make time for a upgrade of SOGo and TB etc., when it's released.

Thanks,

Simon

--
htholidays.com