[SOGo] ZEG: Not working without configuring Apache

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ZEG: Not working without configuring Apache
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:00:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I like the Zero Effort idea a lot. I tried Sogo for the first time, without
reading the manual. What I didn't know: The /etc/httpd/conf.d/SOGo.conf has to
be modified to get the system running.

Instead of "example.com" there is still a "https://yourhostname";. The 's' of
'https' was the next problem, since SSL is not running in the ZEG environment.
I just removed it.

It would be nice, if this inormation would come on the main screen of the ZEG
web interface.

Best,

Herr Keim

  • [SOGo] ZEG: Not working without configuring Apache, der.keim, 11/27/2012