Re: [SOGo] thunderbird native client look

  • From: Martin Krpata < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] thunderbird native client look
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:55:18 +0100

Yes i did, but i don't need how to get to calendar and task. I need change how it looks thunderbird. I thought that sogo integrator installation will change look...

http://www.sogo.nu/?id=344 -> sogo integrator feature picture:  http://www.sogo.nu/typo3temp/pics/cd5254cc5a.png Buttons and location: New event, New task, Today panel, Today, ...
left down is Mail/Calendar/Tasks.

My calendar: http://tinypic.com/r/s29v2t/6

How to change my calendar and Thunderbird look to this http://www.sogo.nu/typo3temp/pics/cd5254cc5a.png