Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here

  • From: Christian Naumer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:10:07 +0100

I tried the new extensions. One Problem I found ist that I can't modify recurring events. I can open them in TB modify them but when I save them the event stays as it was before. I also can not delete them. Nothing on the sogo-server log but errors in TB-console:

Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1326, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
function eq(obj) {

Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1340, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
function neq(obj) {

Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1456, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
function filterFunc(op_) {
Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1507, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
function forEachFunc(op) {
Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:53
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calendar-event-dialog.js
Zeile: 2986, Spalte: 17
Quelltext:
function updateTimezoneElement(aTimezone, aId, aDateTime) {

anyone also sees this?

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail
,
homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Juergen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Ludger Mueller