Re: [SOGo] Moving Calendar from User-A to User-B

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Moving Calendar from User-A to User-B
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:35:44 +0100

Ron,

Ron Yacketta schrieb (29.11.2012 15:13 Uhr):
We are in the final stages of going live with SOGo and have a couple puddles to jump, one of which is public calendars.

Our current thought is to have departmental calendars created / owned by department heads office assistants , this in itself causes an issue when the user leaves leaving the calendar owned by no one. The calendar could be exported / imported via SOGo WebUI except once the user has left it would be very difficult to access the account (LDAP Auth). Another option is to create a caladm account and have all the public calendars created / owned by that user, this in itself has its pros and cons as well.

Thoughts?
I suggest going with functional user accounts for this calendars which sustain in case of personal changes.

Marc