[SOGo] sogo-tool check-doubles warning

  • From: Giovanni Bechis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo-tool check-doubles warning
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:17:04 +0100

Hi,
I am trying to check for double contacts for a user but if I run sogo-tool
(with sogo user) I have this warning:
"The warning limit for folder records is set at 1000"
I try to increase the warning limit but nothing happens.
If I try to remove the double contacts sogo-tool remove 2 contacts; shouldn't
it display my double contacts ?
Another question: is there a way do check for double entries in my calendar ?
At the moment I am using SOGo-2.0.2a.
Cheers & Thanks
Giovanni Bechis

  • [SOGo] sogo-tool check-doubles warning, Giovanni Bechis, 11/30/2012