Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here

  • From: Peter Nungesser < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 17 ESR is here
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:46:09 +0100

Hi,

I found another bug ...

userA has the following permission settings:
All authenticated users:
--> public: all see
--> confidential: date and time
--> private: none

userA creates an event with Lighning 1.9 with privancy "date and time few only" (i thing this means "confidential").

I'm (userB) have added his calander readonly with lighning 1.9.
But I can't see his event as "confidential" , his event is completly hidden in userB view with TB 1.9.

Whats the problem here?
Can you reproduce with?

Greats,
Peter Nungesser