[SOGo] Calendar reload and TB freeze

  • From: Alessio Fattorini < >
  • To: Sogo < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar reload and TB freeze
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:28:04 +0100

I have Thunderbird ESR 17 with 17 version plugin (on ubuntu) and sogo 1.3.18 (on centos)
I have 14 calendars on my list and every time lightning reloads calendars TB freeze. I see this behaviour in past version, it seems a lightning problem
I see that i can change reload time for every calendar (like set manually) but is not useful, can i set a default time reload for all calendars? Like 60 min
Is there a possibility that calendar reload doesn't freeze TB?
Thanks

--
Alessio Fattorini

Nethesis srl
Via degli Olmi 12 - 61122 Pesaro PU
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
http://www.nethesis.it -

http://blog.nethesis.it
http://www.facebook.com/nethesis