Re: [SOGo] Calendar reload and TB freeze

  • From: Clay Wright < >
  • To: SOGo List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar reload and TB freeze
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:39:22 -0600

On 11/30/2012 07:28 AM, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
I have Thunderbird ESR 17 with 17 version plugin (on ubuntu) and sogo 1.3.18 (on centos)
I have 14 calendars on my list and every time lightning reloads calendars TB freeze. I see this behaviour in past version, it seems a lightning problem
I see that i can change reload time for every calendar (like set manually) but is not useful, can i set a default time reload for all calendars? Like 60 min
Is there a possibility that calendar reload doesn't freeze TB?
Thanks

I've noticed the same thing while testing too. While there is a bit of delay in TB 10/Lightning 1.2, it appears much more pronounced in TB 17/Lightning 1.9 -- enough to temporarily stop characters being typed into a new mail. I'd also appreciate hearing any workarounds or advice.

--
Clay