[SOGo] Installing from sources

  • From: Luis Angel Fernandez Fernandez < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Installing from sources
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:59:17 +0100

  Hi,

  I'm going to need to install SOGo in a CentOS linux from sources but at the moment I can't figure it out how to compile SOPE. It keeps complaining about not finding NXConstantString. I've installed (this time from rpm packages but I'll probably have to do it from source too) every "dev" package with gnustep word in it :-).

  I tried SOPE 2.0.3a from the web, I looked for that error message and I tried the -fconstant-string flag (although I'm not sure if make is taking it in account), I tried to find a recent libFoundation version... is there guide, tutorial or howto about installing SOGo/SOPE from source?

  Bye and thanks in advance.

--
Linkedin profile (http://es.linkedin.com/in/lafdez
Twitter (@lafdez @_lafdez_)