[SOGo] OpenSogo install process

  • From: Olivier Bitsch < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] OpenSogo install process
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:49:58 +0100

Hi All,

Regarding the documentation avaiable on http://www.openchange.org/developers/initializing.html and I have some basic question :

OpenLDAP dependancy
Why using two directory, Samba4 and OpenLDAP? My thoughts is to have a simplest server as possible and the easiest way to create users.

Starting scripts missing
I'm not sure, but it seems that if I restart the server installed like provided, the differents services are not starting up automatically.

Ready for real life
Does couple Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo are ready for the real life? I mean is it possible to use in a corporate environnement?

ZEG appliance
Another question about the ZEG appliance, why samba4 is not working for file sharing?

Thanks all for your help.

Olivier.