[SOGo] basic question : how to create first user

  • From: Vinod Nadiadwala < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] basic question : how to create first user
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:11:38 +0530

Hi,

I am new to sogo I have download ZEG VA and opened webmin, i don't have any previous experience with LDAP and first time working with linux mail server

I have few questions ?

1) How to create new sogo user with mailbox (quota specified) and how to use newly created user first time ?
2) same user will work for calender or address book or i have to create it also ?
3) where all the mails & calender, address are stored ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

  • [SOGo] basic question : how to create first user, Vinod Nadiadwala, 12/29/2012