RE: [SOGo] blackberry client for Sogo

  • From: Kenny B < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] blackberry client for Sogo
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:12:47 -0500

Wow thanks!! I think thats the missing link, I'm getting stuck on the docs
though below. I can run the command but nothing happens.

Then, configure the data sources for SOGo. To do so, start the Funambol
Administration Tool
using the following command :

/opt/Funambol/admin/bin/funamboladmin

Log in.

Go in Modules > sogo > FunambolSOGoConnector > SOGo SyncSource and add a
source for
each data type you would like to synchronize. For example, to synchronize an
address book,
you would specify:
Source URI: sogo-card
Name: sogo-card
Supported type: text/x-vcard
Database URL: jdbc:postgresql://localhost/sogo
Database username: sogo
Database password: sogo