[SOGo] Changing example.com to Own Domain

  • From: my mailinglist < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Changing example.com to Own Domain
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 19:42:06 +0800

Hi,

I had read the previous posts as well as tried surfing the net, finding ways to change the default example.com to the new custom domain, as at now, I am still failed to find any guide to do so.

I had been trying to install SOGo on my debian box following some guides such as wiki.debian.org/SOGo as well as in the SOGo official website. I had tried a few times.

Could anyone share with me any good guide in installing all components as what we can get from the ZEG image.

I would appreciate all helps.

Thank you

  • [SOGo] Changing example.com to Own Domain, my mailinglist, 12/30/2012