[SOGo] Problem after session timeout

  • From: Christian Reischl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem after session timeout
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:27:13 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem with the web interface that occurs since SOGo 2.0.4 (Debian Squeeze, Firefox 17.0.2).

After a session times out, the user should be redirected to the logon page. In my case a redirect occurs, but the resulting page looks strange and inputs aren't recognized.

I'll take a screenshot next time it happens.

Should i file a bug? Does anyone other experience this behaviour?

Kind regards,
Christian
Christian Reischl

Fraunhofer Institut für
Verfahrenstechnik und Verpackung
Giggenhauser Str. 35
85354 Freising

Telefon: 08161 491-704
mailto:
http://www.ivv.fraunhofer.de

  • [SOGo] Problem after session timeout, Christian Reischl, 01/31/2013